Put these definitions on Page 2 of your Journal!
1. Project (pro-JECT) - to speak loud so you can be heard to the back of a gym or auditorium.
2. Enunciate - pronounce your words slowly and distinctly so that everyone can understand you.
3. Turn out - face forward so that the audience can hear you (three quarter turn).
4. Scene - a short skit or short skits as part of a play.
5. Props - things you can hold in your hand that make the scene more realistic.
6. Set Piece - something you sit on or is part of the scene that gives atmosphere, Example: a couch.
7. Block- the movement created to go with the lines.
8. Set piece - furniture, table (big items) that "dress" the set and create the atmosphere of the play.